We need to raise £175,000 to build #rhylkitchen - and we're around 90% there ... If useful, note that our parents and teachers association is also a charity - number 1165898.
Any help - large or small - is hugely appreciated. Donations are direct to the school fundraising bank account dedicated to this project. You can securely donate any sum by credit or bank card using the 'Donate' button above. (The card payment company Stripe will deduct a small processing charge for each transaction). Alternatively, see below:
For donations of over £10
- Make a direct bank transfer to the special school bank account. (Account name: Rhyl Primary School Fund Account / Ac # 87092492 / Sort 60-04-24). Note the donor's name is not logged with this method, so let us know if you make a transfer by emailing the bursar on the address below.
For donations of £10 or less
- Use your mobile phone to donate sums of £10 or under (£1, £2, £3, £4, £5). Text RHYL00£10 (or the smaller sum you want, e.g RHYL00£5) to 70070 and the total will come off the sender's bill. Note that his method is anonymous - so we will not know the name of the donor.
For corporate donations
We offer a range of support levels that you can choose from. All donors will receive a special mention on the Rhyl Kitchen website:
1. Bronze – up to £999: invitation to launch party.
2. Silver - £1000: free entrance for up to 5 people on one of our cookery workshops.
3. Gold - £2000: bespoke training day in garden / kitchen incl. use of pizza oven.
4. Platinum - £3000+: plaque on kitchen building
If you have any questions about our fundraising campaign, or would prefer to send a cheque, please email the school bursar Kate Grant: firstname.lastname@example.org